Saturday, March 22, 2014

Book Quotes

I'm trying to blog routinely. I might not get it for a while and my posts might be painfully short, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Anywhoot. Today, I worked up a few character quotes. This first one is from my current WIP that I hope to have published by the end of the year, Dragon's Whisper.

 
Jethro is my awesome angel charrie. One of them, at least.
 
 
 And this one. I'm not completely thrilled with this one for one reason. This is from Dragon's Whisper's sequel. The book I have kept myself from starting because I want to get the first one completely done before I start the sequel. (Not to mention I have a prequel begging for attention.) This sequel even has a title already. It's screaming to be written.
 
HELP.


No comments:

Post a Comment