Friday, May 2, 2014

A Proper Excuse and a Victory!

Yes, I've been gone too long. Again. But this time I have a real, justifiable excuse.

I finished the rewrite of Dragon's Whisper.

Yup. Excuse me while I dance around the room.

Ahem. Anyways. Yeah. I finished it a few days ago, in a huge flurry of six thousand words. And now I'm forcing myself to take two weeks away from my baby before I start the revision process.

PRECIOUSSSSS ....

Oh, no. I didn't just turn into Gollum over a novel. Nope. Not me. I'm completely mature. I didn't dance around the room or babble to myself for an hour, either. Not this mature writer.

Oops. Just ... Ignore my nose, all right?

Anywhoot. Now I'm working on designing the cover for Dragon's Whisper. And since I need something to do during the week or so left of my self-imposed break, I'm going to jump on the Frozen bandwagon and write a post comparing Frozen and Tangled.

No comments:

Post a Comment